I’ve come across the following deals on an Xbox 360 so, if you’re planning on buying one, stop by one of these stores:
- Xbox 360 Premium: $349 (after a $50 gift card)
- Xbox 360 Core: $249 (after a $50 gift card)
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: $39 (after a $10 gift card)
- Use the gift card to get an extra wireless controller (MSRP $50), a game (Gears of War??), an extra battery for the wireless controller, etc.
- The Catch: the deal is for in-store purchases, only. Check the MicroCenter locations.
- Expiration: not sure. So, get to your nearest MicroCenter if you’re planning on buying one!
- If you’re a member, they offer theXbox 360 Premium bundle for $475. The bundle includes:
- Plus, don’t forget about Costco’s unconditional return policy. If theXbox 360 fails at anytime in the future, you can always exchange it or get a store credit at Costco.
I’ve had my Xbox 360 since February, 2006 and LOVE it. The Xbox Live service is great and the way in which the Xbox 360 is constantly connected to Xbox Live is brilliant.